6 cells 4400mAh 49Wh Silver toshiba Tecra R10-10I laptop battery replacement
- Cell Type: li-ion
- Volt: 11.1V
- Cells: 6 cells
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Power: 49Wh
- Color: Silver
- Dimension: 206.9*40.8*20.5mm
- Weight: 310g
toshiba Tecra R10-10I battery fit follow types/codes:
toshiba Tecra R10-10I battery fit follow models:
Caution: Sometimes, high-capacity battery will be bigger than low-capacity battery, eg: 9 cells Tecra R10-10I might be bigger than 6 cells Tecra R10-10I battery, for there are more battery cells inside to get more capacity.
Our toshiba Tecra R10-10I battery has passed strict quality assurance procedures certifications and has been tested for thousands times approval. That is why we provide one year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
- Don't heat the battery.
- Don't disassemble the battery.
- Don't short-circuit the battery.
- Don't hit a hammer on the battery.
- Don't step or tread on the battery.
- Don't expose the battery into fire, any liquid or direct sunlight.
- Don't discharge the toshiba Tecra R10-10I battery lower than 3%.
- Keep the battery out of reach of infants or children.
- Please discharge the battery to 3% then fully charge at the first time.
- It is necessary to turn off or recharge the battery, if it discharges to 3% in normal operation. It is forbidden to discharge to 0%, or it will be easily damaged and shortened the usage life.
- Please fully recharge the battery if the power is gone within two-day, or it will be easily damaged or can not be charged.
- It is necessary to charge the toshiba Tecra R10-10I battery above 50% before long time storage (Above three months) and the power can not be lower than 50%, or it will be easily damaged and can not be charged.
- Battery need a circle use frequently Discharging to 3%, then charging full discharging and charging once per two months at least is a recommendation for battery reach a best condition.